Best productivity hack while on the move?

Nick Kramer
9 replies
What's your favorite hack for staying productive while moving? Share your tips and let's power up together!

Replies

Tegan Bradleys
Download audiobooks for learning, use offline apps for focused work, or plan online meetings strategically.
Nick Kramer
@tegan_bradleys1 I do the same, but with podcasts, notice for audiobooks I'm a bit too distracted. What do you listen to?
Madison Gallaghers
Ditch the marathon mentality and tackle tasks in bite-sized bursts. 20 minutes on emails at the airport, a brainstorming session while waiting for the train, editing drafts during your commute – every moment counts.
Nick Kramer
@madison_gallaghers Quick bursts of productivity work wonders for me, every time you're distracted it takes ~15min to get back into focus mode. But I often find a quick walk helps to reset and refocus between these bursts.
Daniel Zaitzow
I try to get movement in everyday but If I can throw on a podcast / audiobook it's helpful. Not a hack at all - but I also like getting out to the driving range and hitting a few buckets of balls just to clear my head.
Nick Kramer
@dzaitzow I often pair my daily walks with a podcast. Keeps both body and mind active! What do you listen to? Any recs?
Daniel Zaitzow
@nick_kramer yea I mean I've got a few audiobooks on the go right now - Build is great - Narrative economics I liked and Principles for dealing with the changing world order (I think is the name) - Ray D is the author. Those are great audiobooks but for podcasts - I usually do the SaaS podcast w/ Omer Khan - they're short enough and he interviews founders at all stages - Questions are a bit formulaic but I find there to be a ton of insight for founders in there.
Ockert
Ensuring that your destination provides the necessary elements for maintaining focus.
Jofra G
Use voice-to-text tools for note-taking, set clear priorities, and leverage mobile apps for tasks. Keep a digital task list and use downtime for quick, focused tasks