Best place to find a technical co-founder .šŸ‘‡šŸ½

Joaquin
13 replies
Being the Real Estate Profession since 2016, I've found a blind spot in the industry. The idea has been tested, but most importantly it's desired. I always thought someone will build it, and no one has, and thought maybe I should, why not.

Replies

Erick Philbert
I think you can build connection and find your cofounder on LinkedIn, it works better for sure...
Eden
start surrounding yourself with technical people
Tyrone Robb
Launching soon!
LinkedIn search by a few different criteria. Create a compelling reason to chat, pitch deck or at least an outline of your idea/ business case.
Chris Lester
Lots of cool communities that can help as well as twitter, LinkedIn, PH
Neel Patel
connect with a lot of people and discuss your idea. See who is more excited and try partnering.
Shajedul Karim
check out places like co-founder dating sites, local tech meetups, or even linkedin. you want someone who not only gets the tech side but is excited about your idea. how about sharing more on your idea and seeing if anyone in the community connects with it? who knows, your co-founder might be just a post away.
josab
Numerous online platforms, industry events, local meetups, Apk harbor is a briliant personal network, open-source contributions, and recruiting platforms can connect you with potential technical co-founders.
Dariush Abbasi
It depends, In some cases you can use linkedin groups, you can also find people in GitHub and try to find them in twitter. Lots of hashtags there for it, you can use 100 days challenges Hashtags to find them
Daxeel Soni
I am a tech guy and I know where you can find tech co-founders I am most active at, - Local tech meetups - Tech forums like StackOverflow, GitHub etc - LinkedIn - ProductHunt
Luke Bryant
Networking events, tech meetups, and online platforms like CoFoundersLab, AngelList, or LinkedIn are great places to find a technical co-founder.
Try Y combinators startup school co founder search. FYI Iā€™m about to launch a real estate platform :)