• Subscribe
  • Best place to do development work?

Wouter van der Meij
    8 replies
    Hi everybody was wondering were you guys do most of your focused work, is this at home, in a co-working place or you go somewhere else ? Does a cabin in the woods help to get the programming going ? :)

Replies

Ella Reye
    I work from home mostly. Its convient,nd i can control my environment for focus
    Nicole Park
    Launching soon!
    For personal tasks, I prefer cafes with a nice atmosphere. 🙂
    Alice Saunders
    I usually get my best work done at home. I love the flexibility and comfort of my own space
    Charlotte Pierce
    I’m curious where you all do your best work. Do you work from a home office, a co-working space, or maybe a quiet spot like a cabin in the woods
    Dhirendra Kumar
    Hello! I’m always interested in where others find their focus.
    Bartosz Strickland
    co working spaces i ve tried, but they can be distracting .home or quit café works best for me
    Susie Johns
    most of my work I do at home, but every now and then, a trip to the mountains for some focused work sounds tempting!
    Benjamin Thomas Clark
    I love working from cozy little coffee shops or cafes with good vibes and tasty drinks. ☕🧑💻 Nice ambience, people-watching, and caffeine... the perfect recipe for productivity! At home I get too distracted by Netflix or spontaneous naps haha. Any other cafe-coding fans out there? Where are your favorite spots to post up with your laptop?