• Subscribe
  • Best feedback tool??? 🤓

Mansi Trivedi
    6 replies
    Which tool are you guys currently using for collecting + analysing your feedback???? Are there any good ones??

Replies

Murat ⚡
    1 to 1 quick call on zoom scheduled with calendly. Hardest to practice, but one of the most effective, if not the most.
    Mansi Trivedi
    @getsharp_au It is. But isn't that a little time consuming and I'd assume that not every user can be included on 1 on 1 meetings. What do you think??
    Murat ⚡
    @mansi_trivedi1 I'd say it's a question of where you are in your business building journey. If you are Amazon Prime, everything store for everyone with over 200 million subscriber Then you'd need the ultimate scalable solution. In PH, where most products are seeking the initial traction of first 10 users Trying to solve 1 problem for 1 paying customer, I'd say go have 1 to 1 conversation with your first potential customers. That's what Airbnb did, that's what YC promotes for years. Do things don't scale at the beginning to get your business off the ground. Everyone can send out surveys, rate me emails, etc But not everyone is willing to go above and beyond. Hope this helps.
    good question! I am wondering this too
    Mansi Trivedi
    @parilti_erkan Me too, I have asked this same question on X, LinkedIn and all the other places. But people are a bit reluctant on this topics!
    Tarun Patel
    Hey Mansi, Check out https://enlightup.io to collect customer feedback! It's in the early stage so you can use it for free. You can collect feedback from users and organize it by different boards. Give it a try and share your thoughts! Your feedback will help make enlightup.io even better.