• Subscribe
  • Best domain name registrar?

Spencer Smith
    6 replies
    Curious to hear everyone's thoughts. I've been at Google Domains for a few years but with them shutting down and moving to Squarespace I'm looking to move all my domains elsewhere. I've used Namecheap in the past and wasn't super impressed. I've also used Porkbun and while I enjoy the low prices the interface they provide is horrible.

Replies

Gaurav
    I used GoDaddy in the past, but now I've transferred all my domains to Cloudflare. No issues so far.
    Konrad S.
    I was also disappointed by the shutdown of Google Domains. Currently I only have domains at AWS. For researching possibilities for new domains, Namecheap was the best I could find, more sophisticated than Google Domains actually.
    Constantine Stan.
    Been using Godaddy for years and honestly I really can't complain. I know a lot of people don't like them but they work just fine for me.
    Abdullah Al Afique
    I think it's Namecheap 🙌
    Gurkaran Singh
    I feel you! Transitioning domains can be a hassle. If you're into sleek interfaces and reliable service, I've had great experiences with Hover. Their customer support is top-notch too. Happy domain hunting!
    madhura
    When choosing a domain name registrar, consider factors like pricing, renewal rates, customer support, privacy protection, and ease of use. Look for a registrar with transparent pricing and a user-friendly interface. It's also important to check if they provide reliable customer service and additional features like DNS management or email forwarding. Choose one like DomainRacer that aligns with your needs and budget.