Best day of the week to launch?

Ignas Vaitukaitis
5 replies

Replies

Leela Bhaskar
Friday would be good.
Ted Schaefer
no Thursday? 😅 IMO weekdays are best - more activity. everyone hates Mondays, and they're ramping up for the week. people are checking out on Friday, and Wednesdays are over-saturated on ProductHunt in my experience. so I suggest Tuesday or Thursday with a slight preference for Thursday. i'm just in a better mood on Thursdays 😄
Ignas Vaitukaitis
@sixbangs I forgot to mention the best day 😄 I was thinking about launching between Tuesday and Thursday.
Elena Tairova
@sixbangs why does everyone hate Mondays though (in PH related context 😅)? We scheduled ours for Monday (April 15th) since it's World Art Day and we're launching a tool for artists and creatives. So the date choice is theme-driven. But maybe there's something about Mondays that I should know of 🤔😁
Ted Schaefer
@eltairovy hmmm not sure about PH specifically, i just get the feeling that people are busy with other work responsibilities on Monday. it could be completely the opposite though - catching up on ProductHunt activity from the weekend. we're following Macula's launch - best of luck!