Being πŸ§‘β€πŸ’» freelancer, How do you maintain your Text / Video / Audio testimonial?

Hemal Kalariya
12 replies
I am full time freelancer since many years and I used Feedspace... πŸ’­ To maintaining my client's positive/negative feedback/testimonial πŸš€ To share client's testimonial in social medias ❀️ To Manage "Wall of Love" (all feedbacks in one page) page BTW, We already launched Feedspace. Check out our product here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Share your thoughts, feedback and suggestions.

Replies

Riya Toppo
@hemal_techuplabs How do you collect testimonials?
Hemal Kalariya
@toppo11 Well to be honest, I manually asked my clients for there feedback and mentioning in my website or social media. Since 6-7 months, I only used Feedspace to maintain client's text, video and audio feedbacks. Feedspace actually saved my time and efforts. Additionally they provided "Wall of Love" feature so I can share all type feedback in any social website and embedded in my existing website? Feedspace already in Product Hunt so you can check it out: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Can you please share your way to collecting client feedback?
Sabaat Parasad
Impressed by Feedspace seamless integration capabilities I found today.
Hemal Kalariya
@sabaat_parasad Thank you Sabaat. Feel free to check the features and if you have any query or feedback, please reach out to me.
Akhilesh Darjee
I would recommend using Feedspace for capturing positive/negative reviews, testimonials to clearly understand customers requirement/pain point to improve your application.
Shambhavi Mahajan
I proactively reach out to satisfied clients, requesting their feedback in written form. These text testimonials are then carefully curated and showcased on my website and social media platforms. Additionally, I collaborate with clients to create engaging video testimonials that highlight their positive experiences.
Hemal Kalariya
@shambhavi_mahajan1 Ohh got it, I suggest you to explore Feedspace. Please reach out to me, if you have any questions or feedback. Lets us know your favourite feature of Feedspace!
Jeff Mitchell
@shambhavi_mahajan1 This is a great technique all around. I've had some success with testimonials on Linkedin.
DIXIT DONDA
Congratulations on the launch, Kudos to the team. I used Feedspace, and I must say it is very useful when you working remotely with your clients, In this time we need to make improvements in user experience and the feedback provides us more clarity on how we can add a new feature or update new settings so user can use a product more and don't get stuck on any point, I'm πŸ’―% sure Feedspace will have the same prestige as Virat Kohli has in cricket.
AmazingSylvia
Goodluck to your launch!