Before entering the market, did you fill out a Business Model Canvas/Lean Canvas for your business?

Julia Doronina
12 replies

Replies

Mun
Same question as me
In some form, yes. But I must admit, we're not doing it perfectly.
Nitin Joshi
I don't know what it is, but I will appreciate if you explain what it is?
Julia Doronina
@nitin_joshi These are special canvases that allow you to take another look at your business by segments - identifying your target audience, the channels you will use, your monetization strategy, what you need for launch, and your unique value proposition. They are really helpful for structurally analyzing your business.
i do, and brainstorm it with cahtgpt too
Julia Doronina
@mehmet_yitmen1 I think that in the modern world it's a really good way to simplify brainstorming with AI
Before entering the market, I made sure to fill out a detailed Business Model Canvas/Lean Canvas for my business.
Martin Schumacher
I never used those for business goals. When I was in university, I used those canvases to structure my projects for game development. Those are really helpful.
Rose
Thank's for everyone's responses
Kevin Fairbanks
We used to do a BMC for every idea before building and launching, but the past few years we tend to just build a MVP and soft launch to test the waters. If it flops we don't spend any additional time on the project. If there was some success we reevaluate.