Beach or Mountains?

Guillem GM
29 replies
I love to spend my vacations on mountains. What about you guys?

Replies

GuillaumeDSM
Mountains and hiking !
Marina
I would also choose cruise for vacation :)
Pedro Pimenta
Can't choose: both!
Rupal Saini
I like the beach, but I love the mountains.
Arthur Leclercq
Beach, when living in a cold and cloudy country, having sun and hot temperature feels amazing
Olie Fullin
beach for sure!!!
Guillem GM
@jackeye It means you don't like mountains.?
Kehui Guo
Why choose? I want both~
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
both. both. both. buuuuuut the sound, the view and the smell of the beach (ocean, mostly) still wins!
Vaibhav
Mountains because I haven't been to enough beaches to make a call :)
My3 Murthy
I used to be purely a mountains person- but now I am nature person. I enjoy both
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
Depends on the beach and mountain.
Maryna Kotenko
Definitely mountains :)
Launching soon!
I couldn't agree more! There's just something magical about the serene beauty of the mountains that draws you in and allows you to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Whether you're an avid hiker or just looking to relax and take in the breathtaking views, a mountain getaway can offer the perfect escape. We are building a marekting Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI.
horus he
My personal experience is hiking in the morning and swimming at the beach in the afternoon. Then a movie in the evening and a good night's sleep. 🤣
Aayushi Singh
Islands 🏔️🏖️🏝️
Elaine Lu
I love the serenity of the mountains, but there's something about the beach that just recharges my soul. If I had to choose, I'd say beach for the win!
Hannah Zulu
Mountains, definitely. There is nothing more impressive than the view from the peaks and the most delicious food only in the mountains. Recently I watched a broadcast on Kenya betting sites and it made me want to go up to the Alps again. The beach is only good for me when I don't want to move at all.
Gregory Karfo
very depends on the mood actually and the season for vacation!
Natalie Ermishina
It is a very hard choice, I love both :)