Be kind, supportive, and authentically you! (My clarity moment while walking to work)

Slim Geransar
22 replies
As I walk to work I often let my mind run wild. 2023 was a tough year for me. I’ve decided instead of vigorous goals, I’ll set good intentions. A lot of this has come from this PH community 🙌. I’ve seen so much support and kindness here that I wish to embody this in real life along with building meaningful long term relationships. I will continue to support each and everyone of you on your journey. Don’t be shy to connect on LinkedIn. Peace out! https://www.linkedin.com/in/slimg

Replies

Noah Wittman
Great post Slim!
Rihab Zaidi
That's a great attitude, and I agree, setting intentions is key and the way to go, and the rest, you don't have control over, the best you can do is riding the wave and going with the flow.
Matej Cabadaj
Great words to read! ❤️ Thanks for that, Slim! 🏆
Flora Diep
You’re more helpful than you realize. Huge thanks, Slim!
Thomas Yanik
Absolutely! Embrace your clarity, stay true to yourself, and keep spreading kindness and support. You're on the right path!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Hi Slim, wishing you all the best on your journey of kindness, support, and building meaningful connections. Count me in for the support, and looking forward to connecting on every social media.
Anh Ngo (Austin)
Yes :) hope to connect with you & PH community
Vivek Sharma
One of the best attitude to have!
Markk Tong
definitely connect with you on LinkedIn. Keep spreading those positive vibes, and peace out to you too!
Andre Yang
Great words to read! ❤️ Thanks for that, Slim! 🏆
Garen Orchyan
Launching soon!
Totally agree, thank you!