• Subscribe
  • B2B SAAS: MY 5 WORST MISTAKES *share yours

Angel Gutiérrez Pizarro
    6 replies
    *en early stage 1-Trying to validate more than 1 hypothesis at a time, with the MVP 2-Not exploring enough what real pains and jobs to be done where under the problem you are solving. 3-Open feedback doesn't work as well as direct feedback. 1 hypothesis = 1 easy-to-reply pop-up that validates or not your hypothesis. 4-Not testing and measuring the real interest of features: A,B,C,D,E, through smoke test in order to decide which one developed first. 5-Not knowing that everything you are creating is going to be thrown into the bin every 3-5 weeks.

Replies

Josh Russ
    Thinking that the people in the room know what customers want more than the customer!
    Angel Gutiérrez Pizarro
    @josh_russ1 still suffering with that one! Feedback and data is the only truth.
    Gaurav verma
    Not spending enough time on learning the art of selling
    Angel Gutiérrez Pizarro
    @sewell_stephens Thanks for the comment! I think not knowing is the norm, and in many ways is a blessing. It will take you to unexplored and unexpected places, where the real innovation is created. If you feel like you know what you are going I personally think you are not going as far or as creative as you should.