At what stage in the development process have you launched your SaaS on Product Hunt?

Arthur Leclercq
6 replies
When is the right time to launch your SaaS product on Product Hunt? I explore the ideal stage in the development process for introducing my software-as-a-service (SaaS) product to the Product Hunt community. I consider factors such as feature completeness, user testing, and market readiness to determine the best time for a successful launch. Share your insights and experiences !

Replies

Marie-Philippe Leblanc
We're launching at the moment of launching the beta! So users can test it out!
Wilfred Kasekende
Also, I'm wondering if you can launch again in N months if you were to make significant progress. How does the PH community receive that?
Arthur Leclercq
@wilfred_kasekende I do not think that you can launch "twice" the same product, you have to launch different product each time, as well I heard that you can launch one product every 6 months if I am not wrong
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@wilfred_kasekende From what I've heard it's pretty good to relaunch. I think you need to wait for 6 months though.
Gurkaran Singh
I've found that launching my SaaS on Product Hunt after user testing but before reaching "feature-bloated-itis" is like serving a perfectly balanced dish - timing is key for that delightful user experience! When do you think is the sweet spot for a Product Hunt debut?
Arthur Leclercq
@thestarkster That's interesting, thanks for your insights, I probably think that the way you did it can be the right time to launch a Saas indeed