• Subscribe
  • At EZ Notes, we just launched the greatest Version to Date and made the App free to download

Alex M
    1 reply
    Hello dear Product Hunt members and fans. At EZ Notes, in late Feb 2023, we have launched our greatest version of EZ Notes to date! More sorting options, more Priority Tagging capabilities, and a total of 10 new Renamable Folders as a huge Bonus to our Subscribers! This amazing Voice enabled Ultimate Mobility product is truly a product that is one-of-a-kind which Android Headlines recently called a Compelling Google Keep Alternative! Due to huge success and popularity, we have been in development of custom features for personal benefit for almost a Decade now! Use the link below to learn more and Download EZ Notes for Free! Kindly provide your awesome supportive Reviews (Stars and Comments) so we can help reach more people looking for the Smoothest most Automated Android Personal Organizer on Google Play. Below is the product link on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pristineusa.android.speechtotext Looking forward to your enjoyment and benefit of many years of exceptional Android Engineering into this Fun, Hot and Exciting new Organizer which is taking the world by Storm! Kind Regards, Alexander Madani Product Founder and CEO at: EZ Notes

Replies

Alex M
    Love this Product ! It saves me so much time every single day that it has become my indispensable go-to app for all sorts of task organizing. No other App I have used on Google Play is this Fast, Handy, and Feature Rich. The cheery on the Cake is that all my data is kept under my own control and not sold for profit. As a subscriber, you can Backup the ENTIRE application (and all settings you have) to a very simple Archive File, which EZ Notes reliably and securely stores on my own Google Drive for future recovery purposes. No more worry about Lost Notes, Syncing Issues, Loss of my Privacy, or any of that B.S. we have suffered through from Legacy Organizers. Just download and try this App. You will be amazed by what a Jolt of productivity it will bring to your daily life, like nothing you have EVER seen or used before. Highly Recommend and will be sharing with all my friends.