"Ask, and it will be given to you" It is real! I got 500 points!

Won Park
45 replies
Wow thank you all. I got 500 points! I am now a silver medal. "Ask, and it will be given to you" It is real! The points went up a lot because I did a lot of community activities. If you're about to launch, try community activities.

Replies

Zeng
That's great! What kind of community activities you did Won Park?
Won Park
@zeng I did discussion. and vote and comment. It is very good
Carson Cohen
@zeng @won_park That's amazing! Congrats!! Would love any support on my launch of Fusion today. Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 We launched today. If you’re curious, check it out! producthunt.com/posts/fusionai-2
Won Park
Thanks for everything :)
Pleasure Meditation
Awesome! I want to look like a 35 year old Brad Pitt. Who do I ask?! ;-) lol. ....Congrats. :-)
Carson Cohen
@pleasure_meditation Fusion! Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 We launched today. If you’re curious, check it out! producthunt.com/posts/fusionai-2
Greg ⚡️ Join The ChatGPT Post newsletter
Congratulations! The best advice, if you're on a budget for your marketing activities, is to focus on comments and communities, as they are by far the best way to go
Carson Cohen
@conversionrocks @won_park Congrats!! Would love any support on Fusion, launched today! Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 We launched today. If you’re curious, check it out! producthunt.com/posts/fusionai-2
Vadim Voronovskiy
My congratulations. Good job!
Oxana
You did it! Congrats! ⭐️
Woow Congrats 🎉 Thats amazing!
Aaron Jackson
I also want to get 500 points. Please help me
Hello_Joy
Congratulations! you did it!
Andrew James Bagby
What exactly is community activities, like just engaging with people here on the platform?
Swapratim Roy
That's a nice piece of advice.
Charlotte Chiang
Nice work! Definitely the inspiration I needed today :)
Maya A
This is awesome!! Congrats!!
Carter Michael
Congrats that's some crazy growth. What were you at prior to asking?
Nick Havryliak
how many actions does it take you? for example 1000-1500?