• Subscribe
  • As someone who got burned by DeFi, what is your take on DeFi?

Atticus Li
    5 replies
    Anchor, Protocol Hacks, Debase. I was a massive supporter of DeFi, but now I am licking my wounds. What has been your real experience?

Replies

Abigail Salimpuran
    Navigating DeFi can indeed be a rollercoaster ride. While it promises financial freedom and innovation, the reality can be quite turbulent. I've had my fair share of ups and downs with DeFi projects. However, I quickly learned that DeFi comes with its own set of risks, from protocol vulnerabilities to impermanent loss. Despite the setbacks, I still believe in the transformative power of DeFi, but I've learned to approach it with a more cautious mindset, conducting thorough due diligence and only investing what I can afford to lose. It's a learning process, and while the journey may be bumpy, it's also filled with valuable lessons.
    Abigail Salimpuran
    @nicolasgohler nope, it's from my own experience haha omg sorry if it's too sound like a GPT answer. but seriously using DeFi can be risky like other but definitely good to use if we know how to use it.
    Nicolas Gohler
    @abigail_salimpuran Did you use ChatGPT for this answer?😂
    Nicolas Gohler
    Like most things, DeFi is best when you know people in the space. You'll find it much easier with a group of like-minded individuals who have the same goals as you, sharing knowledge and resources.