As founders, do you use your own product daily?

Rada Vassil
12 replies
Using our own product daily gives us a unique advantage as founders. We get to see firsthand what works and what doesn't, and where the pain points are. We face the same challenges as our users, truly walking in their shoes. This puts us in the perfect spot to come up with solutions that really make difference.

Replies

CY Zhou
Absolutely! Using our product daily not only helps us identify areas for improvement but also ensures we stay connected with our users' experience.
priyanka prasad
I use it weekly, its mostly to analyse my customer's feedback and update progress at www.productlogz.com
Zenda
Yeah, I use my product (linkedcrm.ai) on LinkedIn every day to find the emails of potential customers, quickly summarize user information, and find improvement points during the usage process.
Rada Vassil
@zenda1122 Do you have a version for Safari? Also, do users need to subscribe to LinkedIn Sales Navigator to use it?
Zenda
@rada_vassil1 Just for Chrome. Don't need LSN. You need open a LinkedIn user profile, then use LinkedCRM. Looking forward your feedback😊 Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Milli Sen
It would be weird if they didn't
Thomas Hansen
A discussion on the daily use of products by their founders.
Thomas Hansen
Share your monthly goals and find inspiration from others.
Thomas Hansen
Absolutely, using our product daily helps us continuously improve it. We just launched our product today! Follow us and try it out with a 7-day free trial.
Stremm Tech llc
yes, trying to. an ex. on our pages.
Aayushi Singh
Yess yess, obviously! A morning cup of coffee and then routine checkup of my product.