As a remote worker, what are the top 3 platforms/apps that you can't live without?

Dorine
16 replies
For me: 1. Notion: Notion is ideal for remote workers thanks to its customizable ability, simplifying the management of tasks, notes and collaboration with colleagues. Its online and offline accessibility makes it a convenient tool for working anywhere.πŸ—‚οΈ 2.Midstay: The best platform for remote workers seeking to beat isolation and recreate a colleague environment is Midstay by connecting remote workers with like-minded individuals nearby, fostering a sense of community and support. (PS: we launch soon on 30th November πŸ˜‰https://www.producthunt.com/prod... ) 3.Forest: Forest helps me stay focused by limiting phone use for defined periods while planting trees irl, thus promoting increased productivity because it is sometimes difficult to allow time for breaks while remaining disciplined in a nomadic lifestyle. 🌲

Replies

Florian Jacques
Oh I didn't now Forest!! Will give a try this week :)
Boudewijn Bos
Notion, TikTok & G-workspace!
Dorine
@boudewijn_bos Hey! I would really be delighted to know how you use Tik-tok in your daily life as a remote worker!!!πŸ˜€
Jacob Choi
I wanted to hop on and also say notion, but also didn't know about forest. What a great concept! Will check it out! & Keep an eye out for your launch this 30th also. We also launch this December. Hope to share our page with you soon! πŸ€“
Dorine
@jacob_boston Yes, this really helps my productivity. πŸ€“ Thank you so much ! Let me know for your launch!
Lisa Steingold
Slack for obvious reasons, Whale (similar to Notion) and Checker Plus for meeting reminders (cos you sometimes forget in a remote environment)
Dorine
@lisa_steingold1 Ooh yeah, didn't knew about Whale and Checker Plus. I'm going to check this out because I need it so much haha πŸ™
ISTIAK AHMAD
Solid choices! Notion for the organizational wizardry, Midstay for the camaraderie, and Forest to keep focus with a touch of eco-friendly motivation. Can't wait to check out Midstay on the 30th!
Phibi Liander
Avica Remote Desktop, it's free for 30days and it empowers me to connect to my PC at my workspace at any time.