As a founder how do you start your day?

Artem Luko
9 replies
Tell us how do you get to work? Do you arrange some meetings with your team before work? How do you plan you the whole day?

Replies

Sean Rogers
I typically kick off my day with a solid workout - clears the head. Then it's straight into catching up on emails over a cup of strong coffee. I keep a list of my top priorities for the day and try to hit those first thing.
I start my day with scrolling phone and checking all new emails and messages I need to check)
Vladislavs Sprengels
As a founder, my mornings start with checking LinkedIn and Product Hunt. I prioritize skill improvement through courses, stay connected with teammates, and conduct marketing research for a successful product launch. 😊
Divine Rivers
Just reviewed my morning routine. I start my day at 6:30 am on PH as we are launching the first half of our marketplace on July 17th. 🚀 I go on a 25 min walk with my dog with no tech devices to clear my head and just live with & think through the current challenges our startup is facing. I intermittent fast as it saves time and keeps me locked in until 1 PM. As I work most effectively in the AM, I do the things that I am not the best at in the AM to give it priority. I put more of a focus on executing and doing rather than detailed planning, as my strong suit naturally is being organized.
Emilia Vicini
Once coffee kicks in, I start my day with a daily meeting with the team, checking emails, opening the pipeline, and reviewing my to-do tasks. I have found that the best way to plan my day/week is to list assignments in Asana, along with their priorities and due dates.
Stan Potra
As a founder my day starts with cooking breakfast for kids)) when they're going to school. If not, I'm trying to sleep as much as possible. And then "balls deep" into work and figuring out what's happening on the go. Maybe that's wrong and the right answer is - I meditate or run 10 km or swim the Carribean. It's great when you have the capacity/ability to do all this stuff, but there're times when you don't. And that's ok. Don't fall for the "successful success culture".
I usually start my day with a leadership team meeting to talk about to-dos for the day, and then I'll check all emails & social media to reply and clear messages. Then get into the most important task of the day.
masti masti
I usually start the day with a solid workout - it clears the mind and gets me ready for the day ahead. Next, I have a cup of strong coffee and catch up on my emails as I catch up on my emails. Whenever I wake up in the morning, I try to make a list of my top priorities for the day and tackle them as soon as possible.