Are you working during the holidays? Does being active on PH count as work for you?

Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
25 replies

Replies

Biraj Shah
Working on holidays is great because when others aren't, you're moving closer to your dreams. I'm not often active on PH, but I enjoy the community and learning about various new tools.
Igor Lysenko
For me, being active on PH is a hobby, I'm interested in how people share their stories here. And yes, I work during the holidays.
Artyom Sviridov
I'm on PH every single day, so I can hardly see it as work :D
Felya Bilgen
@sviridov just followed you on product hunt, would love to connect! :)
Mahir Mahdi
Yes, going to launch soon. Umm not really. What about you Chiara?
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
@mahir_mahdi I'm on product hunt almost every day! Doesn’t feel like work to me :) more like exploring
Arlie Rutherford
In the traditional sense of the word, I am not paid for my time on Product Hunt or other platforms. However, I believe that my work is valuable because I help people to find the information and products that they are looking for. I also enjoy interacting with users and learning from them.
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
@arlie_rutherford thanks for your reply Arlie, how do you do that?
Felya Bilgen
Not required, but I love working during the holidays! Even after hours, being active on PH feels like a positive wrap-up to my day. It's not just work—it's a joy.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Yep, I'm deep into my project during the holidays. And well, being active on PH is kind of like a mix of work and fun for me.
Mary Angelie Smith
For me, staying active on PH isn't work; it's a pleasure!
Prem Saini
It's more like checking in and exploring on product hunt everyday, it's not work for me atleast!
Nick
Not this Holiday, I usually do, but I'm on a mini vacation for next 25 days. And no, it doesn't feel like work at all, I love finding new stuff on here and the community is great.
Thomas Yanik
For me, being active on PH. I am always working to improve my abilities.
Niko Germish
PH is like a social network, so I use it and stay active whenever I have time, not on a fixed schedule
Sergei Anosov
Yeap) no holidays! just work - but a little bit slowly)