• Subscribe
  • Are you using ChatGPT for code?

Harshu thaheed
    15 replies

Replies

Hassan Aziz
    Honestly, it seems to create more problems than it solves.
    Evan Christopher
    Well sometimes. 😂 This 'sometimes' that I meant is for asking GPT's help for finding bug in my code, as well as asking for reco(s)!
    ayomide wilfred
    I also use claude too. It a great AI tool for developers.
    Norma Wick
    I find ChatGPT really helpful for writing and reviewing code. It speeds up the development process a lot.
    Lukas Lang
    I haven’t used ChatGPT for coding. I prefer sticking to traditional coding practices and tools.
    Gaëtan Le Gac (Unique Domains)
    I use Copilot on VsCode, the suggestions are pretty accurate It's less performant in writing complete pieces of code, but most of the time it's still saving me time (particularly for utility code like sorting algorithms, string processing, ...)
    mariana mari
    Capcut templete is a resourceful site that provides a collection of free templates designed for CapCut, a widely-used video editing app. These templates help users create visually appealing and dynamic videos with ease, saving time on design and editing. Whether you're making content for social media, personal projects, or professional use, the site offers a variety of options to suit different video styles and needs. https://capcuttemplatein.com/