Are you using AI to write codes?

Hemant Kumar
10 replies
Hey Devs, What tools are you using to write codes? I use ChatGPT and Github Copilot to check the robustness of the codes I have written. But I’d like to know any such AI tools that can help in writing or bettering codes. 😊

Replies

Maël Harnois
It's actually super handy to help brainstorm and find solutions to complex problems and write the boring code we would have to do. Most of the time not perfectly usable straight out of the box, but it saves an enormous amount of time. Since a week I'm actually using both GPT-4 and Claude in parallel for problem solving, still not sure which one is the best though, cross using for now haha 💯 with @jackson_huge, AI + Human > Human. Get onboard before it's too late.
Zekeriya Semih Güler
Yes, I use such AI tools and they allow me to quickly tackle many time-consuming tasks. When I want to learn or research, they significantly reduce the time I spend on documents. However, I wouldn't recommend a developer at the beginning of their career to heavily rely on tools like ChatGPT.
Isa Tanis
Github Copilot is very handy.
Joseph Jackson
I've been using Kite alongside GitHub Copilot, as Kite's AI-powered autocompletions help in speeding up the coding process, and its integrations with various editors like VS Code make it pretty versatile.
Launching soon!
sometime
Anatolii
Pf, of course!😁 It cuts time expenditures a lot. When you understand you can write code on your own as you know the solution, why don't you use a tool to merely accelerate this process?
Nina Austria | Afforai
yes! i've actually been using our product, afforai, to help with debugging, writing, and explaining code.