• Subscribe
  • Are you using AI APIs in your No Code projects?

Taha Zemmouri
    4 replies
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the world of No Code. I am developing with my team an API where we aggregate the best AI engines to make the life of developers using them easier. We wonder if it's relevant to offer this to no-coders too. We published an integration on Make/Integromat but we wonder if it is interesting to do the same on other platforms? Have you ever integrated one of these technologies? - Machine translation - Audio transcription - Extraction of information from text (keyword, sentiment, etc.) - Document parsing (CV, invoice, receipt, etc.) - Image recognition If yes, what platform do you use for your no-code projects? Thank you for your answers,

Replies

Kavir Kaycee
    There's a tutorial that Alex has launched on how to connect AI Art (Stable Diffusion) with Bubble. Applications that come out of this will be interesting to see. https://nocodeshots.com/p/no-cod...
    Software Guy (Aarvy)
    Hi, excited to know more about your tool. Let me know when you're finished building it. If you want me to review your product ping me at thesoftwareguy1994 at gmail.com with your name and product name as the subject.
    Taha Zemmouri
    @software_guy Sorry for the extremely late response! I don't hang out on Product Hunt enough yet! The product is available on this link: www.edenai.co and we already have an integration on Make : www.make.com/en/integrations/edenai