Are you still using threads?

Ankur Singh
21 replies

Replies

Andres
Never started. Zuck doesnt exactly have a good history managing user data. Plus with Twitter being open sourced now it's one of the most transparent social platforms available.
Viktor Brešan
Of course! Whenever I need parallelism!
Nick Anisimov
I didn't even start
Artyom Shimanski
Tried and uninstalled the app
Ka Ling Wu
Yes still am, but not as much as before because a lot of my friends didn't migrate to Threads
Heleana Grace
Still testing it and trying to see what it can do--But I haven't abandoned my twitter account lol
Allison Ly
I refuse, I love twitter too much! We launch tomorrow, would love your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Oxana
Not tried it yet. And you?
Michelle Garcia
Not even signed up. Have you used it?
Nina Austria | Afforai
I never signed up for it. Curious to hear people's thoughts-- is it worth using?
Iryna Komarnitska
Oh, no. I just used it for a day or two. I don't understand the algorithm of posts - my feed was full of people I didn't know.
Priyanka Pahari
It was such a hype at the beginning, but now it doesn't feel as fun as expected.
Mia Cooper
Undoubtedly, threads are still active. They are crucial, especially in backend development, for complicated processes and multi-user applications.
Krishna Kumar
nope. signed up, checked it out. left it
RDS
Uninstalled it. I saw vid about data collection for new users although I didn’t made a new account but still
Dan from Avarup
Never started ðŸ«