• Subscribe
  • Are you scrolling through 👀 Upcoming products?

Iuliia Shnai
    13 replies
    We are preparing to the launch and created the upcoming products page via Ship, so wondering how popular this list among the community. Also looking for any tips on how better leverage this feature for the launch. https://www.producthunt.com/upcoming/100-user-onboarding-examples/

Replies

Marc Seitz
    I would consider myself an early adopter to technology, so I like the upcoming products list from ProductHunt. Excited to see what you will launch there 👀
    Cyrus
    @mfts0 Hey Marc, why don't you try my app then? 😋 A diet app that helps you find food in restaurants based on your calories, diet and allergies. We are now in Brussels but will launch in more cities soon ✌🏽 www.ruddy.app
    Margarita Shvetsova
    Not really, I wasn't impressed with most products when I did check out the Upcoming page. I mean, often times I couldn't understand what exactly the goal and value of the product is, so I stopped checking this page. People prepare much better for their launch, and their pitch is much clearer then 😉
    Iuliia Shnai
    @margarita_s88 Great insights! I was thinking about it as an instrument to better understand the interest of people and test messaging before launch.
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    I haven't been, though I should be. best of luck with the launch!!
    Leyla Aliyeva
    I do but not that often, like twice a week. I like to see what's coming up.🙃
    I do on rare occasions - BUT I should be doing it more often!
    Roberto Morais
    Not often. Honestly I'm more into the community than on the product listing, but once or twice a week or so I browse the product looking for new products and inspiration.
    Jimmy Spikes
    To compare my product to them and ideas.
    Iuliia Shnai
    @jimmy_spikes Yes, I think for me it is also a learning about the launch or prelaunch. How others do it