• Subscribe
  • Are you 😸 or 🐢 person?

Anastasia Liamets
    20 replies
    I always work from home with my maltipoo pup called Bentley – so dogs! What about you?

Replies

Claudio Afonso
    I work from home with a fluffy-butt black Lab x Shepard called 'Coco' (and yes, she sheds all year long) I have nothing against cats, but I suspect that Coco does.
    Brian Lawrence
    Definitely a dog person! I don't have one now, but I want to get a black labrador retreiver 😁
    Konrad S.
    Neither, not a pet person, but I can understand that one can have a dog as a good friend!
    Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    @anliamets, Nastya, I'm a cat person 😸
    Abdal Yousef
    @anliamets I don't have a cat in Germany, where I mostly live, because I am always busy and I am not always at home. However, back in Jordan, where my family resides, I have a cat who just gave birth to 2 adorable kittens yesterday. It was a wonderful birthday present for me. πŸ™‚
    George Aleesu
    I'm a cut lover
    Swayam
    Definitely a dog person
    Madeleine Schulze
    Definitely a dog person!!
    Daniela Morales
    BothπŸ’• i love working with Ben and Scootie
    Tammy Martin
    I'm definitely more of a 🐢 person! There's something truly special about the loyalty and companionship that dogs offer. I find their energy and enthusiasm for life incredibly uplifting. For those who share this love for dogs, a visit to places like The Dog Retreat can be a fantastic way to spend quality time with our furry friends, whether through fun activities or just relaxing together. If you're a fellow dog lover or even just curious, you might want to check it out at https://thedogretreat.com/. It’s a great spot to celebrate and nurture that special bond with dogs.