Are you more easily distracted in the office or at home? or do you think it does not play a factor?

Ryan
4 replies

Replies

Ryan
I'll start, I think I work better at home. I think i'm just more conformable in my own house, and it makes it feel like less of a job and more of a hobby but I know everyone is different. Whats your preference?
Binal Gajjar
In my opinion, we can easily distract ourselves at home. For better concentration, an office is a place. We can easily explain or discuss with a colleague at the office compared to home. At home, we have been distracted by a family member or some pending housework! So I guess the office is the place where we can work smoothly.
Joanne Hurley
I can concentrate better at home but I have been wfh for over 10 years. If I go into an office I feel like I'm uncomfortable, and , constantly distracted by noise and other people. I also feel like I get pushed into other people's routines such as fixed break times and lunchtime.
Lillie Anne Vogt
I get distracted if I'm in one place for too long. That's why I like a balance between the two places!