• Subscribe
  • Are you making your mobile app inclusive?

Tatiana Vdovychenko
    9 replies
    The World Health Organization estimates that over 2.2 billion people have some form of vision impairment or blindness. Another important aspect of inclusivity is a comfortable UI/UX for men and women, as well as other genders, for extroverted and introverted people, for children and adults, for angry and kind people — in short, for people not only with different needs but also different habits, and people in various states. To design Inclusive UI/UX Design for Mobile Apps, you must follow the principle “the simpler and more straightforward, the better.” I shared 17 tips by JetSoftPro, a software development service, how to make your mobile app's design more inclusive. https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/inclusive-ui-ux-design-for-mobile-apps-17-tips/ Please, share other helpful materials and your experience in the comments!

Replies

Salar Davari
    Shocking statistics!! thanks for sharing the blog.
    Alexander James Miller
    Definitely! We're focusing on accessibility options like text resizing, color contrast controls, and screen reader support. Also consulting with disability advocates to ensure an inclusive experience. It takes extra effort but creating an app that works well for everyone is a top priority for us.
    Ivan Territo
    Yes, I'm committed to making my app and projects inclusive by ensuring accessibility features, diverse user testing, and continuous improvements based on feedback. Inclusivity is a core part of our design process. How do you prioritize inclusivity in your projects?
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    @ivan_territo We make inclusivity a priority by integrating accessibility features at every stage of development. This includes designing with color contrast in mind, adding alt text to images, ensuring our app is fully navigable by keyboard, and testing with screen readers. We also involve people with different abilities during testing phases to catch issues we might overlook.
    Daniel Kuh
    I use littlebro.app for inclusive checks (among other things). I simply ask it to analyze my designs with certain users in mind (ie. visual impaired) or for wcag compliance checks. It'll give you some actionable feedback and advice on how you can move forward.
    Johnny Ishak
    This is great point! I think making our mobile app inclusive is essential.
    Shawn Idrees
    Great reminder! I’m working on making our app more inclusive.
    katheleen Chips
    Inclusivity really matters. I’m curious, how do we ensure that our app is accessible to people with different needs and abilities?
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    @katheleen_chips We start by following accessibility guidelines (like WCAG) from the beginning. We also test with real users who have different abilities to see where we can improve. Small adjustments, like adding alt text, using readable fonts, or voice navigation, can make a big difference in reaching everyone.