• Subscribe
  • Are you launching in the second half of May?

Julia Zakharova
    8 replies
    Are you launching in the second half of May? Leave some key to your launch and I will come to support you, to find out how you are doingπŸ«‚πŸ€— You can write the date, leave a link to the coming soon, just write the name of the product πŸ—πŸ•΅ P.S. I will be glad to support you and the teamπŸŽ” And the PH community can also cross-react in this discussion.

Replies

Ramit Koul
    Yes, I will be launching something new for ainave. We can connect on Linkedin as well linkedin.com/in/ramitkoul
    Ramit Koul
    @julia_zakharova2 Connected now :) Sure, thank you!
    Julia Zakharova
    @ramitkoul Hi. I've sent the connect. Write on launch day, I'll take a look at the runway)
    Julia Zakharova
    Where are all the launchers?(
    Andrew Hawel
    Hi Julia, We are launching on PH in the second half of May on May 29th. We have developed a fun gamified ambassador program where ambassadors earn rewards by completing activities that directly benefit the brands that use our platform. It's a great way to increase engagement across the top 10 social media platforms and beyond. We would appreciate any support or feedback you can offer! β™₯ More info can be found by clicking "Launching Soon" next to my name
    Julia Zakharova
    @andrew_hawel Hey Andrew! Thanks for sharing your launch plans and telling us a bit about the product. Very interesting! Would have learned more on launch day. Notified) Good luck with your prep!
    Annie Luu
    Yes we are launching on 24th may https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Thank you in advance πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    Julia Zakharova
    @annie_luu Hi Annie!!! Thanks for the link, I was notified. I'd be glad to stop by for a visit on launch day!