• Subscribe
  • Are you interested to learn how to build a personal brand and become tech opinion leader?

Lisa Dziuba
    10 replies
    Hello to the awesome PH community ❤️ I'm wondering: Would it be useful for you to read an e-book or attend a webinar about building your own brand? I want to share my knowledge on building a personal brand but not sure if anyone is interested. I'd love to understand if the startup community needs such knowledge. What I want to cover: - how to get awards like Forbes 30 under 30; - how to post on big media, like Entrepreneur com; - how to work on Linkedin content strategy; - how to get speaker opportunities

Replies

Adithya Narayanan
    Lisa - that sounds great! Definitely valuable and you’re in absolutely the right place (PH) to ask this. Sign me up :)
    Adithya Narayanan
    @lisadziuba Yeah you should get a sign up sheet! I think all the 4 bullet points you have there are interesting. I can't think of any one thing in particular - I think the sum of the whole package would be worth more than the sum of its parts
    Lisa Dziuba
    @adithya_narayanan1 I don't have a place to sign up but looks like someone might need it. Do you have some specific questions you'd love to be answered about personal brand building?
    Lisa Dziuba
    Why this topic: I worked a lot on my personal brand (starting from 2015). I got things like ✨ Forbes 30 under 30, ✨ Product Hunt Maker of the Year Runner up, ✨ Top Product Marketing Influencer ✨ awards for my startup I also posted on big media, like Entrepreneur com, and smaller cool media (Product School & Product Marketing Alliance), and got mentions in 50+ Ukrainian media, worked on a Linkedin content strategy for me. As I worked mostly with dev-focused startups, I also have tons of tips on building a brand for developers & tech leads as well :) Like building repos on GitHub that we trending for 1.5 months or joining dev conferences as a speaker.
    Lisa Dziuba
    For me, it paid out well: many job proposals in Linkedin, many useful connections and it's just easier to share my knowledge & help others. Also, I got all the needed bits for my O1 visa application in the USA (I'm Ukrainian). Not to mention things like proposals for advisory and higher salary :) Many my friends asked about building a brand for themselves, so I thought it might be something other founders & folks might be interested in.
    Lisa Dziuba
    What's your thoughts?
    dhanilan m.s.
    I would be interested in this Lisa!
    Lisa Dziuba
    @dhanilan_m_s_ do you have some specific things you might want to learn?
    dhanilan m.s.
    @lisadziuba May be have a framework that can help step by step to build up the brand. Writing blogs, doing podcasts. Each step should have measurable outcome.
    Krishna Kumar
    It would definitely be useful