Are you feeling overwhelmed?

Joël Wurtz
6 replies
What's up everyone! I wanted to share some tips for anyone who is currently struggling in their business. Are you feeling overwhelmed? Do you keep setting goals and writing tasks down that never get done even though you are "busy"? Are you tired of going around in circles every day and not feeling accomplished at the end of the week? Maybe you're even struggling to make sales, sign clients, or get more users to your product or service? If this is you, don't worry... Every entrepreneur struggles with these issues, even myself at times, but not everyone gets the right tools to fix it. So... What's the solution to all this? Get yourself an accountability partner! Or even better, a success partner! Another entrepreneur with whom you'll stay accountable. Together you'll both keep each other accountable toward your weekly goals and make sure none of you gets left behind. I've been doing this now for 12 months and I have to say, it has totally changed the way I work! Do you have a success partner? Or are you currently looking for one! Let me know :)

Replies

Joël Wurtz
We're also launching VenturePals in regards to this! An App for entrepreneurs/solopreneurs to find their success partner and to keep each other accountable. Here's our teaser page: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
I agree fully! I just opened up slots of take on a couple of people for my Accountability Partnership. I offer the old-fashioned type coaching style for Goal Setting and Accountability. Your post here helps increase awareness that it’s something people can seek and gain value from — regardless of which platform they use to get the service. So, I thank you for what you do and for bringing this concept to all these awesome PH people’s attention!
Joël Wurtz
@ambiencelife Definitely! I think it's a very underrated concept and would change the rate at which startups fail currently.
Herman palmgren
Sometimes... Been trying to implement a 3rd party package in my app forever now and its kinda overwhelming! Thanks for being a good success partner :)