• Subscribe
  • Are you building in public?

Alexandre Contador
    10 replies
    Which tactics are you using to do it?

Replies

Christopher James Turner
    Yup, building in public means sharing progress, insights and learnings openly as you build your product or business. Not necessarily open source, but transparent about the process. Sites like Indiehackers, Producthunt, and Twitter are popular for this. I find it's a great way to get early feedback, build an audience, and hold yourself accountable. Plus the support from the maker community is 🔥. Highly recommend giving it a shot if you haven't already!
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    What exactly do you mean with this? Public as in FOSS?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I am trying to :)
    Ramlal Thakur
    Yes, sharing updates and progress regularly.
    Perceval Drake
    No, keeping development details private for now .
    Itohan blessing Eigbadon
    I am I've been using a weekly newsletter to document my progress. It helps me stay consistent, and I’ve noticed my audience is growing slowly but surely.
    Natalia Demianenko
    I am trying to. I frequently ask the community on X for advice on designs and features that I'm still planning. I document my journey there, sharing problems and failures, although I tend to stay silent about my successes. It always feels like they're not big enough to mention 😃
    Chloe Annette Miller
    For sure, I'm building my new SaaS project in public on Twitter! It's not open source but I'm sharing my progress, challenges, and lessons learned with the community as I go. Helps keep me accountable and I've gotten great feedback and support. Highly recommend building in public if you can!
    Marina Morris
    I'll do my best yo help