• Subscribe
  • Are you building in public?

Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
    4 replies
    If you are, I’d love to hear about your experience. I’m considering embarking this journey, and I am working on understanding pros and cons of this approach! Thanks! 🙏

Replies

Austin Armstrong
    Great discussion, would love to learn from this one as well. As for me, what I could share is you have to show them the real you, be as authentic as possible. Then engage, give educational and worthwhile content and comments. Be human
    Uladzislau Rymasheuski
    I don't know cons of that yet, maybe I'll found out it later in a manner that I'd not prefer 😁 But for now I see that people react nicely even for a small traction like +100 new users or first sell or new feature. I think the key is that people tired from polished corp communications and they want to hear something from real human as themselves
    @rimash Hey! Thank you so much for answering! What platform are you using the most for sharing the progress of your process? I've read around and people say X is probably the one that resonates the most with the concept of building in public, agree?
    Uladzislau Rymasheuski
    @gabriele_mazzola I share on LinkedIn but only because i have an audience there while my Twitter is only 20 followers😂 However I'm planning to switch to the Twitter in future 'cause there is much more easier to get viral with some nice content