Are you a morning person or a night person? Why do you prefer this particular time?

Pallavi Ganpat Babar
33 replies
I'm a night owl because I enjoy the silence while everyone else is asleep. To be honest, mornings just make me sleepy. πŸ˜…

Replies

Nishkarsh Srivastava
Morning person definitely! Been up since 7am working on our launch! p.s. would love to get your support on our launch producthunt.com/posts/findr-5
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@nishkarsh_srivastava That's nice. Sure I will support. Would love to have your support for our product as well. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
I tried to wake up at 6 am to work. Not my thing ahahah I prefer to wake up a bit later and work until late.
Simona O'Neill
Since I can remember myself I was always up first, but only if I got at least 7h sleep. I get up at 7am and start working pretty much straight away. Mornings are my most productive time. I'm in bed by 11pm most of the days and love sleeping :-)
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@simona_o_neill3 Yes, I completely agree that getting at least 7 hours of sleep is very important to have a productive day.
Ahmed Mobin
Early to Early = Big NO Late to Late = Big YES
Ankur Syal
I am jumping between night person and morning person. It all depends on what I am working on and the deadlines. sometimes I sleep late and wake up early.
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@ankursyal_io You have a great talent, then. Because for me, it's very difficult to break my sleeping pattern.
Michal BalΕ‘ianka
Silence at night is simply different from early morning πŸ˜‡
Carter Michael
I like waking up early and being productive. I go back and forth now. If I don't have a purpose for being awake early I find it hard to not get drawn back to an extra hour or two of sleep.
I’m an early riser! 5-6am and sleep around 11pm. I feel like I’m a walking zombie especially when I wake up in the middle of the night with 52751 thoughts
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@slimmy82 Haha, your midnight is my sleeping time! πŸ˜„ I'm more of a night owl. But kudos to you for being an early riser – 5-6 am is impressive! πŸŒ…
Prafull Kumar Pandey
I am an Engineer So if Required I sleep at 4 AM and wake up at 7 AM we Adapt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@prafull_kumar_pandey Haha, I feel you! I'm also an engineer, so I totally get those late-night adaptation struggles.
Yannick
I am a night owl too. My productivity is at its highest when others are asleep.
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@mho22 That's nice! I get what you mean. Sometimes it feels like a bad habit, but there's a different vibe working at night.
Artyom Sviridov
Somewhere in the middle :) I usually wake up at 7:30-8:00 am and get to work at around 9 am. But at the same time, I really enjoy the quietness of late evenings.
Anshul Raghav
owl since I got my startup idea at 3 am just right before I was about to fall asleep and I immediately jotted it down. Since then, there have been tons of sleepless nights. Appreciate everyone's support. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
@anshul_raghav Great innovations often happen at night. I've shown my support to your product. Would love to have yours (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
I'm a night owl
Igor Lysenko
I like to get up very early because a lot of people wake up at that time and I can start communicating with the client. In the evening I spend my energy relaxing.