Are there any Saas platforms here that use affiliate marketing? If so, which one and why?

Vanessa Franz
8 replies
If you've implemented a affiliate marketing program on your Saas I want to hear about it! The good, the bad, THE UGLY!

Replies

Anthony Coleman
ClickFunnels has an attractive affiliate program as it's popular among marketers for its ease in building effective sales funnels; hence, they get more referrals.
Carlos Virreira
I used to work in a language tech company and we tried affiliate programs. They did not really work for us. What did work was working with 'platform affiliates' such as Appsumo. They basically took a commission from sales, and drove interest to our offer. That worked much better! For a furniture brand I was experimenting with, we tried an affiliate program (but this was for physical products). There we noticed a lot of 'first click' attribution foul plays so we stopped.
@carlos_virreira This is super helpful, I'll look into Appsumo for sure. I've been asked by a couple creators if I'm offering an affiliate program so I still may have a need/want there. I know platforms like Fivrr have a really good high-ticket affiliate/partner program and it's very popular.
Carlos Virreira
@privy_reviews Fiverr having high commissions. Now that makes a lot of sense! They are all over my timeline.
Frank Sondors
Tolt.io for me. Great team!
Watching this thread 🧵
Joran Hofman
Hi Vanessa, see here some SaaS companies which have an affiliate program: https://app.getreditus.com/marke... Are you looking to earn money or setup a program? either way here some advice for both: Affiliates: - Find a program with recurring commissions - Find a program with good brand awareness - Find a company with higher ticket prices - Find a company who really figured out their conversion rates SaaS - Setup an attractive program but keep your LTV:CAC in mind - Set your program up in a way which allows you to grow outside your own network - Recruit potential (top) affiliates - You might need to pay something upfront to get bigger ones in - Don't allow affiliates to run ads on your brand name Hope this helps!