Are there any people here who are not just seeking Upvotes? Who genuinely explore products?

Rebecca Johnson
18 replies
Can you share which Products you prefer and why? Is it SEO, developer tools, or AI?

Replies

Ksenia Meshkova
I try out all kinds of apps to help with everyday stuff. I’m always stoked when I find something that speeds up or takes my design work to the next level. Plus, I save anything that might come in handy for our product later on
Henry Habib
I'm always on the lookout for AI and productivity tools.
Daga Pajduszewska
@henry_habib What would be key features you'd be looking for in those tools? We'll be launching Arcane on Product Hunt soon but I'm genuinely curious
Michael Pell
I think it's safe to say that lots of people become more active on PH around the time they launch, but it is a greta place to discover new products Just bookmarked a tool for white noise generation and an AI CV consultant (I also build in the HR/Job Search niche)
Rebecca Johnson
@michael_pell Yep, you are right! But during this time it's also good to discover a very helpful solution. We are launching next week, but you can visit our website - it's a solution for writing to investors with one brand link to your startup portfolio. Let's support each other )
Michael Pell
@r_johnson_clich 100%! Share your launch/teaser link, I'll set a reminder Here's me: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Pablo Roig
Not really, but It could be a mix. When you are interacting with the community you indirectly explore and support different products, some of them you may find interesting!
Rebecca Johnson
@pabloroigburgui You are also right! We are launching next week here, but you can visit our website www.clich.io - it's a solution for writing to investors with one brend link to your startup portfolio)
Mark Lemuel M
some are just in for their own products and some are looking out for knowledge and connections, well, I am here for both.
Gurkaran Singh
You know you've found a true tech connoisseur when they dive into products deeper than an AI exploring algorithms! Whether it's the intricacies of SEO, the wizardry of developer tools, or the magic of AI, it's like finding a gem in a sea of cat memes!
I'm mostly interested in marketing and design tools here. But sometimes I'm really surprised by the product ideas outside of these categories. Like recently there was a product that created bed time stories for your all custom.
Rebecca Johnson
@vertikanigam Oh, such a cute product!!! It's strange but I would be happy to use it - what's the name? And, I would be happy to invite you to try Clich if you are fundraising through emails and LinkedIn by yourself.