Are there any new health and wellness apps that you've found helpful for tracking fitness goals ?

Cihan Abut
9 replies

Replies

Ridi Xhaferaj
"Lose it" is a great app
Svitlana Palamarchuk
BetterMe It’s not new, but it’s quite popular though
Michael Cho
I use two paid apps: - Fitbod tracks lifting history - GOWOD tracks mobility And I use the free apple health to track distance run + v02 max So weights, mobility, and cardio - that covers all my fitness goals 🙂
Debin Alsa
Be mindful of your portion sizes to avoid overeating as instructed by leanandfit. Use smaller plates, measure your food, and listen to your body's hunger and fullness cues.
David Mailing
We just went live with FITT ("FITT: Gym & Home Workouts" on Apple AppStore). Automates your workout routine and adjusts in real time based on your feedback - not only easy to track, but easy to progress as you go. Would love to hear what you think.
FitMe
Checkout FitMe! (https://www.kickstarter.com/proj...) It is an AI trainer that tracks how your body changes over time and uses that information to help coach you towards your fitness goals. We are launching August 1st and are excited to help more people & democratize longevity training for all!