• Subscribe
  • Are there any new AI or other tools you've added to your tech stack that you'd like to share?

Rupal Saini
    47 replies

Replies

Mohit
    Hi Rupal, you can try this new product - https://www.producthunt.com/prod.... The tool is helpful in crafting a beautiful carousel post for Linkedin using AI.
    Rupal Saini
    Thanks for sharing, @mohitverma3222! I often use Canva for my carousel creations, so I’m happy to explore this and see how it can save me some time. :)
    JK
    Yes, we've recently added several innovative tools to our tech stack. Notably, @writemeai for AI-driven content creation and optimization, enhancing our ability to produce high-quality, engaging content efficiently. Additionally, we've integrated advanced analytics tools to better understand user behavior and improve our product offerings.
    Rupal Saini
    @jaykay00 Thanks for sharing! I haven’t found an AI tool for content creation that works for me yet. Prompts can be hit or miss with LLMs, but I’m curious to check out @writemeai. Also, can you tell me more about how you analyze your product offerings? I’d love to learn more about your process.
    Anurag Mehta
    Decktopus 2.0 for making creative, engaging, and interactive presentations. Anything new you've explored @rupal_saini ?
    Rupal Saini
    @anurag_mehta That’s awesome! I just discovered Bardeen, which is great for automating repetitive tasks. If you’re familiar with Zapier, it’s pretty similar.
    Anurag Mehta
    @rupal_saini Yes, I've tried Bardeen AI before for scraping; quite handy, and the supported workflows are also vast.
    Abhishek Dutta
    If you haven't tried it yet, then do give speechtonote.com a try. It's been a savior for freelancers and small business owners who are ideating but have none to less time to write/document those ideas.
    Rupal Saini
    @abhishek_ux Interesting! I’ll take a look. Can you share a use case for how you’re using it?
    murph
    Pretty mainstream, but I've been gravitating toward Claude more than ChatGPT for coding assist since Sonnet 3.5 came out...
    Rupal Saini
    @duffdevone Hmm, I use ChatGPT daily, but I’m also getting familiar with Claude and Perplexity for my research and content creation work.
    William Seikh
    I’ve been using an AI assistant to help with scheduling and emails.
    Juliia
    @william_seikh do you have particular one?
    Rupal Saini
    @william_seikh Great! Can you share which one you like the most? I’ve noticed that Smartlead is gaining a lot of popularity for the use case you mentioned.
    Alex Bravo
    I switched to a new collaboration app to improve team communication. It’s been working out really well!
    Rupal Saini
    @al_ex_bravo That’s great! Which one are you using? My team used to use JIRA, but we’ve transferred everything to Notion, and it’s proving to be very effective for us.
    Juliia
    Lately found a new tool for reverse image search - lenso.ai
    Mukhtar Mohamoud
    I'm really into browsing Kyza.ai these days, super cool up and coming product
    Rupal Saini
    @mukhtarmohamoud Yeah, I just saw it—thanks for sharing! Are you looking for AI videos to add to your content, or do you have another reason for browsing?
    Bill Frad
    I added a no-code platform to build prototypes quickly.
    Rupal Saini
    @bill_frad I don’t have much knowledge in this field, but I’d be happy to know which one you’re using. It might help me recommend it to someone else in need.
    Yashaswini Ippili
    you.com which is pretty good for code.
    Uttam Kumar
    I recently added ChatGPT for customer support and Notion AI for managing my project.
    Rupal Saini
    @uttam_kumar_bree How are you using ChatGPT for customer support? Are you using prompts? Notion is great—I use it daily as well.
    Arthur Leo
    I added Canva’s AI design tools to our tech stack and it’s made creating visuals so much easier.
    Rupal Saini
    I agree, @chanu_munni. Canva is my favorite too! I don’t use Adobe Photoshop; Canva handles everything I need very quickly. :)
    Dipmala Kumari
    I’ve been using AI features in Slack to help with communication and task management. It’s really boosted our team's efficiency.
    Rupal Saini
    @dipmala_kumari Are you referring to integrations with other tools, like notifications?
    Greffin Dony
    Just began using Grammarly's AI writing assistant for content creation. It's improved our writing quality and efficiency.
    Rupal Saini
    @greffin_dony Yeah, it’s great! I’ve been using it for a long time too. I create all my content in Grammarly, make corrections, and then publish it. :)
    Zackary Mendez
    Added a new AI-based recruitment tool to our HR processes. It's been instrumental in finding the right candidates quickly.
    Rupal Saini
    @zackary_mendez Can you share which one it is?
    Yunusa Abdullahi
    Recently added an AI-driven customer support chatbot to our website. It's been great for handling common queries and freeing up our team.
    Rupal Saini
    @yunusa_abdullahi Yeah, that’s great! Which one are you using? Intercom?
    Paul Mbetobong
    We've been combining an AI-powered marketing analytics tool. It's providing valuable insights into our campaigns and helping us make data-driven decisions.
    Rupal Saini
    @paul_mbetobong can you share which tool you’re using and what metrics you track every week?
    Rahul Parmar
    We've recently integrated ChatGPT-4 into our tech stack for improved customer support.
    Rupal Saini
    @rahulparmar2405 That’s great! How are you implementing it in customer support? Are you using any specific prompts?
    Rahul Parmar
    @rupal_saini I don't use it much, but I primarily use ContentFeed to create my content and TweeFeed to create tweets.
    Alexandra
    We've been combining an AI-powered marketing analytics tool. https://getrand.co.za/