• Subscribe
  • Are there any good remote control software options?

YanXu
    10 replies
    I want to remotely control my company's computer from home. Are there any good software solutions available?

Replies

Shelli Dickinson
    For a more secure option, consider using Zoho Assist. It’s good for both remote support and unattended access, and it's budget friendly.
    Personally, I’ve had a good experience with AnyDesk. It’s fast and reliable for remote control, and the interface is pretty user-friendly.
    Goluraja
    I’ve heared good things about Splashtop. It’s known for its performance and ease of use, so it could be worth a look.
    Aciscio Deschamps
    TeamViewer is great for its ease of use and support features.
    Olivia Watson
    Chrome remote Desktop is handy for quick, browser-based control.
    Zainab Adamu
    Teamviewer and Any Desk are great for remote control. Easy to use and secure.
    Blondelle Pai
    You might want to check out LogMeIn or Splashtop. They offer a range of features, including file transfer and remote printing, which can be handy for work.
    Emily Thompson
    TeamViewer is another solid option for remote control. It's been around a while and has a robust feature set. The free version works well for personal use. Agreed that AnyDesk is great too - super fast and the mobile apps are handy for remote support on the go.
    Kevin Martinez
    I've also had good luck with TeamViewer for remote access. Easy to set up and the free version works great for occasional use. For heavy duty remote management, a paid tool like Remote Desktop Manager or LogMeIn might be worth checking out.
    Alexander William Hawkins
    TeamViewer is another great option for remote control. It's been around for a while and is known for being reliable and feature-rich. The free version works well for occasional personal use. For more frequent or business use, the paid plans offer additional capabilities like remote printing, attended access, and stronger security.