• Subscribe
  • Are there any AI tools that focuses in improving onboarding and training processes?

Ronnie
    9 replies
    I’m looking for something that can easily create onboarding or training deck to effectively upskill our team. But, if there’s any AI tools or features related to making the process of onboarding and training process better please do suggest them!

Replies

SophiaRoseCarter
    Yeah, some AI onboarding tools can really streamline the training process. They personalize the experience and make it more engaging by adapting to each user's pace and needs. Way better than a generic one-size-fits-all approach. Definitely worth checking out if you want to level up your onboarding game!
    Ronnie
    Hi Sophia, thanks for sharing your experience, do you have any specific applications in mind that I must checkout?
    Delphia Phy
    I’ve seen some AI tools that offer personalized onboarding experiences by adapting to the user’s progress and needs. They make the training process more interactive and engaging.
    Ronnie
    It make sense Delphia, do you have any specific tools that you can recommend to us? thanks
    Remy Traphagan
    I’ve come across AI-driven chatbots designed to guide new users through the onboarding process. They can answer questions and provide help right when it’s needed, which is a huge plus.
    China Zia
    Launching soon!
    Hey Ronnie, here are a few you might find useful: - EdApp - Trainual - Lessonly - Adobe Captivate And I have to mention LoonaLabs by @alex_bompane, which is coming soon! It’s an all-in-one platform for content creation, including onboarding and training materials. LoonaAI is particularly cool because it helps generate and customise content specific to your needs, making it a great tool for upskilling teams. Hope this helps!
    Ronnie
    Hi China, thanks for responding again. I'll take a look on these softwares but Loonalabs looks intriguing. I mentioned a few days ago on when can we setup a call to discuss this specific product? I'm looking forward to hearing from you again
    Alex Bompane
    @chinazia thank for the shoutout. They are all great however I will always have a bias towards LoonaLabs. You should check it out Ronnie.