Are blog articles a dead strategy for SEO in 2023?

Ed SK
9 replies
Are blog articles a dead strategy for SEO in 2023? I feel like nobody reads blog articles anymore. Do you have a blog that works for your startup/products?

Replies

People mainly write blogs for SEO only and no it's not dead.
Dzmitry Tsemirau
Blogs are one of the main tools for SEO. How else can you post text information? But you're right that most blogs are complete bullshit that no one reads.
Claire Wiley
hopefully not 😂 been scratching my brain for our second blog post haha
Ed SK
@claire_wiley1 Try mybrandgen.com :) You'll get blog post ideas, marketing and social network content.
Mansi Trivedi
I don't think so, I have seen people running successful blogs for their startups and products. Some do Blogs+ Newsletters. 😅 I think it's the content that matters the most. Good content always sells.
Ken Ito 🍄
Nah still alive and kicking - probably getting a lot harder though.
Jan Kostadinov
Hey Ed! I totally get where you're coming from, and while the way we consume content has undoubtedly evolved, blog articles are far from dead in 2023. They might not be the go-to content for every demographic, but for many, blogs remain a trusted source of deep dives into topics, tutorials, and insights. The key is understanding your audience's preferences and delivering content in the formats they most resonate with. It's also about diversifying and integrating strategies. If your blog articles are well-researched and valuable, they can still play a significant role in SEO. Just remember, SEO isn't just about the volume of content but its quality and relevance. Incorporate videos, infographics, or interactive content to make your blog more engaging. And on another note, considering the platform you mentioned earlier, have you thought about affiliate marketing? Your platform's nature could provide an excellent opportunity for mutually beneficial partnerships. Collaborating with brands or individuals whose ethos aligns with your platform can drive new users and offer additional value to your existing ones. Lastly, never underestimate the power of a dedicated community. Engage with your users and gather feedback. Tailor your content to their preferences and continuously adapt. There's always room for growth and innovation. If you ever want a deeper dive into strategic growth, GrowthX is here to help!