Architecture software in the browser?

Zlatko Najdenovski
4 replies
I think there is an untapped industry – architecture software in the browser, with AI-generated floor plans as the key selling feature. What do you think?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
That sounds like a game-changer for the architecture world! Bringing AI-generated floor plans to the browser could revolutionize design processes. Can't wait to see the creativity and efficiency this tool could bring to the table.
Hossein Yazdi
These software typically consume too much RAM, and I guess that's the main reason they're most developed as a desktop app. However, if you can manage to overcome its challenges, I guess it would make up an interesting product, specifically when users can try your app online, without the need to download anything.
Zlatko Najdenovski
@hosseinyazdi exactly. They eat RAM. However, this stumbling block is solvable with the current browsers and web technologies. Perhaps such a startup can start as an “architecture software in the browser” as a sales moment, but once it gets traction, it can expand into a desktop app. The same as Figma revolutionized designing—it began as a “design software in the browser”
Hossein Yazdi
@zlat Good example you've mentioned. haven't thought about Figma. Either way, I hope to see more of these useful apps as web-based versions as people would then be able to quickly try and evaluate them based on their needs and use cases. All the best Zlatko! 😉