• Subscribe
  • Anyone using Screen Recording tools for product demo's?

Alexandre Contador
    8 replies
    I'm doing a study for our next feature launch in July, and want to know what are the pain points of using screen recording tools for quick product demos and how automated are those for lead generation/intent capture. Any feedback will help us shape Videco in the right direction. Thank you all!

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Using screen recording tools for product demos is like mastering a new dance move - it takes practice, but once you nail it, you'll be wowing your audience in no time! How do you usually tackle the challenges of creating engaging demos?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Yep, tried Loom, and now using Screen Studio. Screen Studio does awesome zooming, and smoothly follows the cursor. I had only a minor challenge with capturing part of the screen for a particular medium (eg, embed 4:3 to website or make LI post). The biggest issue though β€” until you knew what to record on screen and how to montage results, result sucks with every recording tool
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    @kostyabolsh there is not Swiss-knife kind of tool, unfortunately. Either way, when you send the videos to your prospects, do you get the results you want or you feel there is something missing?
    Thank you for sharing your experience with screen recording tools for product demos! Your feedback is valuable as we continue to develop Videco. We really appreciate your insights and look forward to shaping our upcoming features based on your input. We are building a marekting AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon" at [Contentify AI](#).
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    @solyou AI? πŸ˜‚
    Henry Sanchez
    Using screen recording tools for product demos has been a game-changer for me. It allows me to showcase features effectively, provide detailed walkthroughs, and personalize presentations for clients. It’s a must-have for anyone looking to deliver clear and engaging demos remotely! πŸŽ₯πŸš€
    Amit Arora
    The Action Tracker - Life Planner
    yes, canvid is good
    cute cute
    SCREENIFY is good