• Subscribe
  • Anyone into Graphology here? I am designing a product in the space and need some inspiration 😵‍💫

Harshil Patel
    19 replies
    If you are into graphology (handwriting analysis) or Signature Analysis and could nudge me towards websites, products, or individuals offering these services it would be great help 🙌

Replies

Jahanzaib Ara
    As someone intrigued by graphology, I’d recommend focusing on the connection between handwriting styles and emotional states. It could provide unique insights for your product.
    Tina Kim
    I’m really interested in graphology too! I’d love to check out some websites or products related to handwriting analysis.
    Adriadna Mascioli
    I’ve been diving into signature analysis for a project. If anyone knows of useful websites or tools, I’d really appreciate the tips!
    Elijah William
    I’m working on a project in graphology and could use some inspiration.
    Allen Deck
    I’m interested in graphology too! For inspiration, check out of the work of handwriting expert Michelle Dresbold. She has some great insights.
    Daisy Rosy
    Not a graphology expert, but there’s a site called Handwriting University that offers resources and analysis services. could be helpful!
    Luther Westover
    i have dabbled in grphology you might find some inspiration in books by Brt Beget he is pretty well known in this field
    James Frank
    I’m fascinated by graphology! I think incorporating visual elements that reflect personality traits through handwriting could be a great way to make your product stand out.
    Michael Thomas
    I’m not an expert in graphology, but I’d suggest exploring historical techniques and how they’ve evolved. It could offer some fresh perspectives for your design.
    Noora Mccluskey
    I've seen some cool graphology projects on platforms like Behance. A quick search there might spark some ideas for your design.
    Saturnina Brigante
    For me Graphology is so intriguing! You could look into existing graphology apps or platforms to see how they present their insights. They might give you some fresh ideas for your product.
    Isabella Wandrei
    I'm into graphology as well! Look into The Definitive Book of Handwriting Analysis by Marc Seifer for detailed analysis techniques.
    Amanda Nicole Harris
    Graphology is fascinating! I've used a few handwriting analysis websites before. Sheila Lowe's site has some interesting info and samples: https://sheilalowe.com. There are also apps that claim to analyze your writing, like Scribble Lab on iOS, but I haven't tried those myself. Would love to hear what specific features you're thinking of including in your product! Personality insights? Career aptitude? Let me know if you want any beta testers. 😉
    Harshil Patel
    @amandanicoleharris Thanks for sharing this. And ofc I would be more than happy to get some testing done before we start developing it 🙌 Personality Insights, paired with remedies (writing therapy) - you nailed it. The first version is going to be simple.