• Subscribe
  • Any tips on staying positive on launch day when things get stressful?

Bilal Asif
    3 replies
    I am launching ConnectGenie AI on 24th September. I have to say launching on PH can be exciting but also overwhelming. ๐Ÿ˜… What are your go-to strategies for staying upbeat and focused when the launch jitters hit? ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜…

Replies

Biswarup Adhikari
    Hi Bilal, Congrats on gearing up for the launch of ConnectGenie AI! Launch day can be a rollercoaster, but setting small, achievable goals can make the ride smoother and more fun. For example, decide ahead of time what tweet or social media post you want to make when you hit your first upvote, then again at 10 upvotes, and so on. This keeps you engaged and gives you something to look forward to at every milestone. Keep an eye on the comments too! Make it a point to reply personally to each one, using your own thoughts rather than relying on AI. Youโ€™ll find that connecting with people this way can be really rewarding and might even help you forget about the stress. Enjoy every upvote and commentโ€”theyโ€™re all little wins!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @biswarupadhikari Thanks for sharing such insightful tips. Will try for sure. Do support me when I launch. It would mean a lot. :)
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    What are your expectations? You should keep them in check :)