Any tips of how to make Coming soon page better? 🥹

Kate Kovbii
21 replies
Hi guys, so we're launching in late March but already have our Coming soon page - https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Any tips on how to make it better?

Replies

Emma Jeanpierre
Hi Kate ! Design's cool 😄. Maybe I'm not sure I understand what "top of their stuff" means. Otherwise it's super nice. I definitely want to be notified on that launch 🥳
Kate Kovbii
@emma_jeanpierre oh my, thank you so much!❤️ And thanks for noticing this shady wording! I'll do my best to come up with something more clear 😅 Again - thank you SO MUCH!
Veselin Kostov
Maybe it's according to the user's screen, but on mine, I see that the words "offices" and "assets" are transferring from one row to the other. If you can rephrase a bit and avoid the transferring, it would be a tiny bit more pleasant for the eye :) Other than that, looks amazing - crossing fingers for your launch @kate_kovbii! We might even be on the same day, as we're also launching late March.
Kate Kovbii
@veselin_kostov oh this does make sense! Thanks a lot! ❤️ And did you look at the page with your phone or laptop? And oh my! What exactly do you launch! I’ll be happy to support 😌❤️
Veselin Kostov
@kate_kovbii Checked it out on my laptop; 1920x1080 resolution. Hope that helps! And I'm launching a marketplace aimed to connect people that are looking for career help, with those that offer it. Appreciate any support I can get :D You can check more information here, if it sounds interesting - https://www.theworksage.com/
Kate Kovbii
@veselin_kostov thank you so much for your help! And good luck with your launch! Will be happy to subscribe to your Coming soon page and provide any help and support needed! ❤️
Kate Kovbii
@veselin_kostov just added a small word to the description, and now it looks way better! Again - Thank you SO much for your help! ❤️
Doğukan Tezcan
I'm looking forward to it
Mehdi Rifai
Interested in the topic!
Kate Kovbii
@mehdi_rifai Coming soon pages is like some kind of art, right? 😅
Max Holub
hey hey) i really like the design, too but as for me, the wording is too much (like too many things all at once, without 'air') and... too much commas to my liking :) other than that, it's all good!
Kate Kovbii
@maksim_holub1 thank you so much for your help! So you think shorter and simpler sentences would work better? 🥹
Pleasure Meditation
Hi Kate. Not everyone agrees, but I've always believed in the old mantra, "sex sells". As a person who pays a lot of attention to TV advertising, my simple recommendation is to replace your black background with alternating color photos of female and male models at work, with special attention to subliminally "suggestive" poses and angles.....just as the multimillion dollar ad professionals do. :-)
Kate Kovbii
@pleasure_meditation, hehe, sounds like an interesting experiment to try out some day 🤔 Thanks for sharing your idea! 🤗
Noel Rajakumar
Impressive design, Kate! I'm looking forward to the launch :)
Kayla Klein
I'm a bit late here, I don't have much feedback other than I think the design looks nice and clean! I also have to say I appreciate your use of the 😏 emoji
Kate Kovbii
@kayla_klein thank you so much! It's never too late for any helpful feedback, so thank you for joining this conversation ❤️