Any Tips in Finding An Influencer To Promote Our Brand?

Iya Mendoza
6 replies
Heya! We're looking to try the 'influencer marketing' strategy for our brand Instant Logo Design, and I was if any among you had tried this before? If yes, how was the result and; How did you find the right influencer to promote your products / services?

Replies

Sandra Idjoski
I just recently posted this on a similar question, but I know of an agency that's specialized in working with influencers. I haven't worked with them directly, but from what I know you can either enlist them to contact and handle communication for you or just get access to their database. Their website is: influencers.club/
Iya Mendoza
@sandra_idjoski Thanks for sharing, but have you tried this site before? If yes, what are your thoughts as a user, and how effective are these influencers in promoting your brand.
Sandra Idjoski
@iyamendoza01 I've only ever spoken to their team about what their content marketing process looks like, as we were mostly talking to them as potential users. I honestly can't tell you much about their process from a client perspective, but they seemed like a really nice, well-organized team.
Reda Labdaoui
For your brand, I would go with Youtube. Depending on your budget I would go with an influencer with 20-30k subscribers on YT to make a review video of your software. The average price per 1k followers for YouTubers is 20$, it can change based on their engagement rate and that's only for sponsorships, not a full video, so they would probably charge more for a full review. The best format is to go with youtube shorts so that they can be utilized for other social platforms. The way I would structure it is no flat fee and % of the sales they bring through the Promo code or affiliate link. If they insist I would probably go with a 50-100$ ( they would charge more) + % of the sales. You can find plenty of gigs on Fiverr that do influencers' research, you can give them clear instructions about what your requirements are ( country, N of followers, engagement rate). I hope this helps.
Iya Mendoza
@reda_labdaoui I haven't thought of this before, and this is super helpful! Thank you!
Gurpinder Singh
find creators or channels related to designing on youtube. send them email and your offer to promote your brand. this will really help