• Subscribe
  • Any tips for staying productive without burning out?

Hamza Afzal Butt
    74 replies

Replies

Ronald Walker
    Schedule Like a Pro! I swear by a good schedule! Blocking out dedicated time slots for focused work and leaving room for emails and unexpected tasks keeps me on track.
    Salar Davari
    Sleep enough, eat well, and stay fit.
    Tymek Zapała
    @salar__davari Briliant advice. I think many people underestimate the effect that this have on your productivity.
    Sree
    @salar__davari yeah it’s as simple as this but find often find it tough to execute it. Everyone just over thinks this when all they need to do is take a step back and relax
    Luis Henrique Rotermund Kreische
    be passionate about what you are doing
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    For me, diversity in activities :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika That's great! A variety of activities can definitely keep things interesting and balanced.
    Tymek Zapała
    @busmark_w_nika One of the best productivity hacks that works for me. Sometimes I wonder how I managed to squeeze so many tasks into my day because of this.
    Philippe Denier
    From time to time, zoom out to the big picture and recap everything you already achieved. It probably is a lot more than you think.
    Mileva
    Sleep, eat, play games and do work, then repeat 😁
    Xena.Tong
    Sleep on time, eat well, have proper entertainment, and enjoy work
    Muhammad Hassan
    Take regular breaks, set boundaries, and make time for exercise and sleep. Balance is key to staying productive without burning out.
    Alex AI
    Don't get distracted. Stay focused and take breaks. Reduce your distractions - social media, constantly pinging apps, phone calls. You don't need all that noise. Stay focused - tell yourself you'll work for 1 hour and work for 1 hour. Don't overdo it. Take breaks. Rest - don't work for 15 hours without a break. Every 1-2 hours, take a 15-30 minute break. Work with a fresh mind.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Just take a day or two off and do nothing. Literally, fight the urges to work and don't.
    Aniket Ashtikar
    Do everything and take a pretty darn good sleep! Schedule up your day, keep the time for everything and it should do just fine!
    Jayesh Gohel
    Here are some tips for staying productive without burning out, explained in simple words: Take regular breaks Set realistic goals Prioritize tasks Get enough sleep Exercise regularly Eat healthy foods Say no to extra work when needed Use a to-do list Avoid multitasking Reward yourself for completing tasks These tips can help you work efficiently while taking care of yourself. Remember, it's important to balance work and rest. Listen to your body and mind. If you feel tired, take a break. Focus on one task at a time. Make time for things you enjoy outside of work. This approach can help you stay productive in the long run without feeling exhausted.
    My3 Murthy
    Take breaks! Find time for things you love!
    Tymek Zapała
    Remember about getting some good rest. For example I have a one day in a week where I just let myself to be less productive, it allows me to letsome steam off.
    Take breaks.
    E
    Boundaries in all forms.
    Christian Onochie
    Practice mindfulness to stay present and reduce stress.
    Hambali Salisu
    Set boundaries for work hours to prevent overworking and maintain work-life balance.
    Robert White
    Stay hydrated and eat nutritious meals to keep your energy levels stable.
    Charlotte Combes
    Learn to say no to additional commitments that can lead to burnout.