• Subscribe
  • Any job board companies on here willing to partner?

Luca Vaccarini
    6 replies
    I own www.interview.study which is an interview prep website. I want to build a job board into the site. How it would work is that users could search for a job, when they click on it, I provide them with everything they need to know to pass the interview, ie what questions to practice, company news, interview tips etc. Then I want to be able to provide them with a way to apply, and that's where I would link to your tool. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in.

Replies

Nola S.
    Hello! If you’re part of a job board company and are open to new collaborations, we’d love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out and let’s discuss potential opportunities!
    Luca Vaccarini
    @nola_s_ro Hey there! Are you part of a company that is hiring or own a job board? Would love to bring you into our pipeline as we build out this new feature
    Joseph Parker
    Seeking collaborations with job board companies. Reach out if interested.
    Edward Moore
    WE re open to partnerships. Contact us if you’re keen.
    Luca Vaccarini
    @edward_mo_ore Would love to. Do you have an email I can reach out to?
    Sean Steele
    If you're seeking to partner with job board companies, we're open to exploring opportunities to collaborate. Our goal is to connect individuals with top-tier job openings, including those related to Emirates, visa immigration, and other specialized fields. By partnering with us, you can gain access to a broad network of candidates and enhance your platform’s offerings. Let’s discuss how we can work together to provide valuable resources and support for job seekers in these key areas. If you're interested in getting more Emirates info related to job, visa immigration, and many more, feel free to reach out!