Any insight on selling ads before launching your product?

Daniel Shinall
4 replies
I'll likely reach out to companies with screenshots of what their ads would look like in my web-app. And tell them about my app. What else would be good to share or do? Open to crazy ideas...🤷‍♂️🤣

Replies

Shely
Absolutely! Selling ads before launching your product can be a smart move to generate buzz and create anticipation. It helps to reach potential customers and build brand awareness. By strategically targeting the right audience, you can maximize your chances of success. For more tips and insights, check out Manual Meat Slicer, a great resource for marketing strategies.
Matthew Dever
@shely Have you before, or do you know of anyone that has been successful selling subscriptions pre launch?
Bob Black
When selling ads before launching your product, showcasing screenshots of potential ad placements in your web-app is a great start. In addition, consider creating a compelling email newsletter (https://workspace.google.com/mar...) that highlights the unique benefits and features of your app. Engage potential advertisers by sharing success stories, statistics, and offering exclusive early-bird advertising deals. Don't be afraid to think outside the box—perhaps host a virtual demo event or offer personalized demos to key prospects. Building anticipation and excitement through creative marketing strategies can attract advertisers and set the stage for a successful launch.