Any good tips for launch day?

Casper Brix
21 replies
Finally, we're launching First Book ai later this month. I'd be glad to get all your best advice for launch day 🙏 You can read more about our launch here 👇 Please share all feedback you might have https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Yassine Derkaoui
I just clicked on notify ! :) wish you the best for your launch ! I will be here.
Zenda
Notified! Remain highly active and reply to comments in a timely manner.
horus he
Launch at 12:00 am which is suggested by official tip.
Hossein Yazdi
- Stay active as much as you can on the launch day - Promote your product ( Twitter/ LinkedIn) - Ask for support from other makers Btw, already followed your launch Casper, all the best! 😀
Paulina Hryniewicz
Lots of coffee, a positive attitude, and good vibes. It's out of your hands now, so let it goooo :D
Pablo Roig
Don't sleep, you need to do a sprint for reaching out and promoting your launch.
Andreas Sohns
Congrats on the upcoming launch! My tip is to engage with the community as much as possible on launch day.
Steve Joe
Prepare everything before the launch
Gaby Korablyova
Casper congrats! I adhere to the strategy of being active in PH 🙌
Gurkaran Singh
Remember, launch day is like a tech rollercoaster - buckle up, enjoy the ride, and don't forget your debugging toolkit! 🚀 It's all part of the excitement of introducing something new to the world!
Kelly Nguyen
I've been researching product lauch for our product and here are something I've got in mind so far. Would love to build connections with other fellow launchers in the comment section here. Basically PH ranks your product by the total amount of upvotes, comments, and quality of those user feedbacks. There are a few things can impact your final launch. I would break it down into two parts: organic upvotes and - Organic Upvotes 1. Content: [High quality] [Concise and comprehensive] content can attract traffic easier. These includes avatar, descriptions, video and image 2. Date: Select the right release date to avoid collision with larger products - Inorganic Upvotes 1. Friends and families 2. Hunters and active users: reach out to existing active users here to support your product 3. Your product communities: reach out to your existing users through email/discord/reddit/twitter, etc. Hope these help with your launch -- would love to connect with fellow hunters here and see other additional insights on how to launch a product successfully.